Wednesday, January 13, 2010

...and all around these...lots of other things..and people..and thousands of Brazilians and Asian people...but above all that feeling you get that everything is possible in a big city such as Auckland...which is partly true...if that's really what you feel...you see people in so many different styles and behaviors..and at least from the distance..no one bothers no one..
..but I strongly agree that this depends on the person..although it is hard for me to put it into practice...we manage the level of interference of society in your life..it seems though that in a big city like this..it is easier for you to do that..
I think the most recommended would be being yourself without depending on living in a huge center..where nobody seems to know anybody...or nobody...

2 comments:

Luciana said...

I´m glad to see you´re enjoying your experience, Bi. That feeling of "everything is possible", if only for a moment or two, is one of the best feelings in life. It changes the way you see yourself and consequently the way you see the world. Post some pictures, if you can, I´m really curious about your adventure! :-D
Take care.

Bianca Rossato said...

Today is the last day...and I get that bittersweet feeling...I want to stay..and I want to leave..I guess that happens to a lot of people. I really enjoyed all the things I did and also the time i could spend with myself...very confusing sometimes, sad in other ones...but all in all..very good!
When I am back we could set a moment to show you the pics and give you the book.