Thursday, January 7, 2010


this is where I'm going to...Auckland..New Zealand...and I hope I'll be able to write here from there as often as possible..but what I reaaaally want from there..is to spend more time with myself and my thoughts..and my ideas...and then suddenly...an obvious question comes to mind: "Why is it necessary to cross the universe to do  that? Couldn't I spend more time with myself here, where I live..where I work, and have family and friends..and everything?" Crazy thing...but that's what's going on right  now.
I look at this pic...and think about the million possibilities of not being with myself there...just think...tons of different people and culture, and museums..and food ..and activities.....that I'm probably going to get in touch with....and iu want to go there to be me....maybe being me is being in a place like that...doing these things..(that I think i'll do).....and going there will certainly help me figure it out.

3 comments:

marina said...

Bi!
Wish you a greeeeaaaat trip!
Enjoy it!
Beijos

Luciana said...

Being in a place far from familiar faces can help you think a lot about who you are. But don´t worry about "being" all the time, Hamlet! ;-). Go with the flow and you´ll find it.
Wish you all the best!
Love,
Luciana

Bianca Rossato said...

Girls, thanks for the wishes!! Everything is being really nice,awsome actually..
and thanks for the advice, Lu!!