Sunday, November 22, 2009

and here we are again....longing so much for the end of the year..for the moments we can spend with our family....eat delicious food...and moooost interesting...relax....I have never wanted so badly that a year ended like this one...
not that it was a tottal disaster...'cause I always think that homeless and sick people are the ones that really go through bad times.....but it was a tough one....maaaanny things happened and THANK GOD ended...like cycles that are finally over...
om the bright side...many new experiences have helped me grow older...and more mature...somehow...and my psychologist has her hands in it...I started lookng at my own life..think about it....I don't feel like passing over it aimlessly..I pay more attention to what happen...not "paranoically"....although I still don't have time to spend time with myself...still have that feeling that if I'm not producing anything...i'm wasting time....How do you change that? that's my big question right now!......

4 comments:

Luciana said...

Where are the spiders? :-D

Bianca Rossato said...

I think I related the spiders to my desire of writing here more often...so as I wished to write more I consider the way it is abandoned to spiders.. :)

Luciana said...

I got it from the beginning, Bi. ;-) But don´t you think that those attics full of spiders and spider webs are interesting places? Many times we have to let the spiders of our mind make their webs. Writing will come.

Bianca Rossato said...

Sorry...I explained that as if you were a dumb....jeez..you're the last one I'd consider that...sorry 8)